Fire Cupping in Essex Junction
Fire Cupping Therapy is an ancient practice that has gained popularity in recent years due to its many benefits, including pain relief and reduced inflammation. Here are some reason why you may want to give it a try!
- Reduce Muscle Tension – Cupping therapy helps to loosen muscles and reduce tension, which can alleviate pain and stiffness.
- Increase Blood Flow – The suction created by fire cupping is greater than the pump cups. This helps increase blood flow to the affected area which can help reduce inflammation and promote healing.
- Boost Immune System – fire cupping therapy can also help boost the immune system by promoting the flow of lymphatic fluid or stimulating the production of white blood cells.
- Relieves Headaches – Cupping can be especially helpful in treating tension headaches and migraines by relaxing muscles in the neck and shoulders.
- Safe and Non-Invasive – Fire Cupping therapy is a safe and non-invasive treatment option that can be used in conjunction with other therapies for maximum pain relief.
I use fire cupping as another way of getting your body, and muscles to relax, so that they will be open to receiving the work we are doing. I generally don’t book “just fire cupping sessions” but, if this is of interest to you, please contact Leslie for more information!